Lincoln Calling Music Festival strives to facilitate a supportive, non-threatening environment that encourages open-mindedness, respect, a willingness to learn from others, as well as physical and mental safety, regardless of gender identity/expression, race, sexual orientation, ability, age, political status or religion. We will not tolerate physical or verbal abuse or violence of any kind.
- Notify venue or festival staff immediately if you feel unsafe or uncomfortable for any reason.
- Please look out for your fellow concertgoers.
- Please be mindful that the impact of your intentions can have a different effect than desired. If someone tells you an action is hurtful, listen to them and take appropriate action.
Lincoln Calling & its partner venues will not tolerate the following behavior:
- Unwelcome remarks about gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, mental illness, physical appearance, age, race or religion
- Non-consensual physical touching of any kind — this includes but is not limited to dancing, groping and other unsolicited physical contact.
- Violence or threats of violence
- Underage drinking or facilitation of underage drinking
- Illegal drug use
We have a gender-neutral bathroom policy and welcome individuals to utilize whichever facility they feel most comfortable using. We ask that all participants respect and honor this policy and the rights of individuals with varying gender identities.
By law, we give the power to bartenders to determine when a person has reached their liquor limit. We want everyone to enjoy themselves, but do so responsibly.
If you or someone you know has seen or been a victim of any of the aforementioned incidents please first address the issue with the perpetrator, if unable to resolve the issue directly, please report the incident to venue and/or festival staff. If you feel confronting the perpetrator is out of your comfort zone or puts you in any form of danger, please go directly to venue/festival staff.