Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Lincoln Calling is an all-ages festival, but there are age restrictions on certain venues. Everyone, regardless of age, should carry a valid, government-issued ID with them throughout the festival. Age restrictions by venue are as follows: Bodega’s Alley (21+); Duffy’s indoor (21+); Duffy’s Backlot (19+); Night Market (19+); Bar 1867 (21+); Zoo Bar (21+).
What can I bring into the event?
Attendees must follow the rules and policies of each club, venue and bar. Generally, it is OK to bring the following:
- small personal bags such as purses or waist bags (subject to be searched)
- empty water containers (may be filled with water once in the venue)
- small point-and-shoot cameras (anything that does not have a detachable lense)
- phone charger
- valid government-issued ID for check-in and age verification at venues
- comfortable shoes
- a positive attitude
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You can reach the Lincoln Calling Music Festival staff at email@example.com
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Your printed ticket is not necessary as long as we are able to scan your ticket barcode on your smartphone.
Is the festival accessible to people with disabilities?
All music venues, bars and clubs participating in Lincoln Calling are ADA accessible.
What happens if it rains?
You will get wet as you walk from venue to venue. Lincoln Calling Music Festival is a rain-or-shine event.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
There are many street and garage parking options.
It is NOT OK to bring the following:
- weapons of any kind (regardless of any permits you might possess). Lincoln Calling or venue staff reserves the right to deem anything they feel is dangerous a weapon. There will be ample security throughout the festival.
- alcohol of any kind (alcohol will be served at almost every venue, bring an ID!)
- professional still camera equipment (detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms, commercial-use rigs)
- audio or video recording equipment
- lawn chairs
- spray bottles
- glow sticks
- hoola hoops
- backpacks, camelbaks or oversized purses
- Illegal substances
- glass containers of any kind
- nunchucks (those are a weapon, dude!)
- chains/chain wallets
- selfie sticks
- laser pointers
- no illegal vending is permitted. No unauthorized/unlicensed vendors allowed.
What’s the refund policy?
All ticket and pass sales are final. No refunds, cancellations or exchanges.
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn’t match the person who attends?
The attendee who’s name is on the ticket MUST be present at check-in. Be sure to have your valid, government-issued ID handy to verify your identity. No exceptions will be made.
When is the performance schedule released?
The performance schedule will be released in early September. If you want to be notified right away once the schedule is released, be sure to sign up for our mailing list. Artist lineup and schedule is subject to change without notice at any time.