Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Everyone, regardless of age, should carry a valid, government-issued ID with them throughout the festival.
Age restrictions by venue are as follows at Official Lincoln Calling outdoor venues include:
Night Market (14th St. between O and P Streets)
Duffy’s Tavern Backlot 18/21+ w/ valid photo ID
Tower Square (northeast corner of 13th and P Streets)
What can I bring into the event?
Attendees must follow the rules and policies of each club, venue, and bar. Generally, it is OK to bring the following:
- small personal bags such as purses or waist bags (subject to be searched)
- empty water containers (may be filled with water once in the venue)
- small point-and-shoot cameras (anything that does not have a detachable lens)
- phone charger
- valid government-issued ID for check-in and age verification at venues
- comfortable shoes
- a positive, respectful attitude
It is NOT OK to bring the following:
- weapons of any kind (regardless of any permits you might possess). Lincoln Calling or venue staff reserves the right to deem anything they feel is a dangerous weapon. There will be ample security and possible bag checks throughout the festival.
- alcohol of any kind (alcohol will be served at almost every venue, don’t forget your state-issued ID!)
- professional still camera equipment (detachable lenses/flashes, tripods, big zooms, commercial-use rigs)
- audio or video recording equipment
- lawn chairs
- spray bottles
- glow sticks
- hoola hoops
- backpacks, camelbaks, or oversized purses
- illegal substances
- glass containers of any kind
- nunchucks (yes, those can eff some people up and are considered weapons, dude!)
- chains of any kind/chain wallets
- selfie sticks
- laser pointers
- no illegal vending is permitted. No unauthorized/unlicensed vendors allowed.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Your printed ticket is not necessary as long as we are able to scan your ticket barcode on your smartphone.
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn’t match the person who attends?
The attendee whose name is on the ticket MUST be present at check-in. Be sure to have your valid, government-issued ID handy to verify your identity. No exceptions will be made.
Is the festival accessible to people with disabilities?
All music venues, bars, and clubs participating in Lincoln Calling are ADA accessible.
What happens if it rains?
Lincoln Calling Music Festival is a rain-or-shine event. Be prepared to get wet if it storms and to stay cool if it’s still warm! This is Nebraska after all.
When is the performance schedule released?
The performance schedule will be released in early September. If you want to be notified once the schedule is released, be sure to sign up for our mailing list, below! Artist lineup and schedule are subject to change without notice, at any time.
We make every effort to create a safe environment for all festival-goers and participants while attending Lincoln Calling. If you have a specific question regarding safety, security, or another question regarding the festival please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not finding the answer to your question(s)?
You can reach Lincoln Calling Music Festival staff at email@example.com
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any place where people gather. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. As festival dates approach, we will provide our community with pertinent information on festival preparedness, including what may be required beyond a ticket to enter festival grounds. By purchasing a ticket, you agree to comply with all Federal, State, and Local laws, ordinances, regulations, and the rules of the Event Organizers when attending the event.
Want to support your local arts and music community? Like FREE tickets? Become a VOLUNTEER! We need your help checking people in, welcoming them to venues, ensuring bands are getting set up on time, rockin’ our Night Market set-up, and checking in on fans to make sure all are having a fun and safe experience. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll see where you can help us best!